Saturday, March 6, 2010

Image A: Render of my Year 12 HSC D + T Major Work design


For my major work in year 12 I designed a new clubhouse for my local soccer club. The whole project took me ages however it got me a good mark, so I think it was worth it. For my first time using CAD programs I feel very happy at what I was able to achieve.

Image B: 'Atlantis, The Palm' Resort - Dubai

'Atlanis, The Palm' Resort Dubai is a 2.5 billion, 7 star, out-of-this-world focal point of the Palm Jumeirah the manmade island sprouting of the coast of Dubai. The resort has 1539 rooms and over 3500 staff. The greatest feet of this piece of architecture is the 11 million litre salt water lagoon that is the centre point of the resort. It is home to over 65,000 sea creatures including a baby whale shark.

Image C: Sydney Harbour

I took this photo when I was on a cruise on Sydney Harbour. I like this photo because it always reminds me of how lucky I am. The sky and water are a beautiful blue colour. The buildings seem to form almost a pyramid shape. I love Sydney particularly because it always makes me feel as though I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment